There are four different modes on the iPad kiosk.
- Lists mode - people who are on the list can check-in, check-out.
- Sign-in sheet mode - everyone (all profiles) can check-in and check-out once or multiple times, you select the list.
- Profiles mode - everyone (all profiles) can check-in, people select the list for check-in.
- QR scanner - scan QR codes using the iPad camera, people can check-in and check-out once or multiple times in this mode.
Here's a short video walkthrough of the different modes -
- Only profiles on the selected list can check-in/check-out.
- People can check-in and check-out only once unless they are on the list more than once.
- Names are hidden but searchable; Auto populates/completes the names for faster check-in.
- People can also scan their QR codes to check-in faster.
- New visitors can register, they will need to type out their name into the name box then the check-in button will change to "Register".
Sign-in Sheet Mode
- All profiles can check-in and check-out, regardless of if they are on the list or not.
- Everyone's names are listed out alphabetically, people can scroll or search to find their name.
- People can check-in and check-out once or multiple times.
- New visitors can register.
- All profiles can check-in regardless of if they are on the list or not.
- Not tied to a list; People are asked to select an upcoming list for check-in as part of the check-in process.
- (Note: your list must allow open registration for it to be visible).
- You cannot check-out people in this mode, it's only for check-ins.
- QR scanner does not work in this mode.
- New visitors cannot register in this mode.
- People/profiles must present their QR code to check-in or check-out into a specific list (list selection is required).
- New visitors can register in this mode.