You can set up surveys from the iOS apps or on the web dashboard.
Set up surveys on the app
1. You can set up a survey for your members when you first create a list.
2. In list settings, select "Survey" as your check-in method.
3. Add survey questions in the Survey Builder.
The questions can be open-ended or multiple-choice.
You can edit the survey any time after creating the list. Simply go to the list, click the information "i" button, then "Survey Builder". This will let you add/remove/modify survey questions.
Set up surveys on the web
- Go inside the list details page (*see footnotes below).
- Inside the list, details page select the "Survey" check-in method.
- Below the selection, a "Survey Builder" button will appear.
- Add a new question by clicking the "Add new" button on this page.
- Delete questions by clicking on the red trash button next to a question.
- Save the survey questions on the page by clicking the green "Save" button.
[Short video walkthrough]
*List detail page can be accessed on the dashboard when you hit the options menu on a list or list options → list details.