This article shows you, the admin, how to share a public self-check-in link that can be used by people on your list to check-in using their own device.
- Click on a list, you will be redirected to the list browser page (how to create a list).
- Hit the "List Options" → "Share Check-in Link" (see screenshot below).
- Share Check-in Link modal will pop-up, share the presented link with people on the list.
- People will see the page on their mobile or computer device, their name will auto-populate as they type.
- The "Check-in" button will check them into your list.
- Share the check-in link by hitting the 'Copy Link' button on the Share Check-in Link modal.
- Send the link to people using your email, SMS, or via other channels.
- Print the QR code on the Share Check-in Link modal so others can scan the code and be directed to the list's public check-in page.
Want to add survey questions and collect responses on check-in?
- Add survey questions to your list (how to set up survey questions).
- The survey questions will automatically populate on the public check-in page.
💡 Sharing a recurring list?
- Share the parent (original list) that was created, this step will eliminate daily work of sending out a new check-in link for each individual (child) list. People checking in on the public check-in link are automatically added to the most recently created child list from the parent.