The kiosk mode has three basic modes of operation:
- Sign-in Sheet
This what the following modes do -
- Lists - allows people on a given list to check-in by typing in their names from an auto-populated dropdown menu or register into a list by typing in their name, email, phone number, or other custom field boxes.
- Profiles - allows everyone on your profiles database to check-in by typing in a name and auto-selecting the name from a dropdown menu.
- Sign-in Sheet - shows a list of all the people on a selected list, people can search for their name or scroll through the list to find their name and check-in.
We can check people in using the Kiosk in two primary ways: Using names or with QR code.
- Names are default, each of the kiosk modes listed above present an interface with either a name text input field or display all the profiles so the user can search by name.
- QR code scanner can be togged on by tapping on the QR code scanner button on the bottom right of the iPad. This feature will use the iPad camera as a QR ticket scanner displayed inside a pop-up modal.
[Screenshot: iPad scanner toggle]
[Screenshot: Kiosk setup, different modes]
[Screenshot: names auto-populate on Kiosk]
[Screenshot: QR code scanner on kiosk]