One Tap Check-in has a duplicate list feature that allows you to create a copy of your list with a different name, date, and other list details.
Here is how it works:
On the iOS app:
1. Click the List Details (i) button on the top right corner.
2. On the List Details page, hit the 'Copy List' button.
3. You will see a confirmation dialog alert, change the name of your new list here.
After you tap on 'Duplicate', our system will create a copy of the list.
3b. You can view the new list on your Lists page (the home page that shows up after the app is launched).
On the Dashboard:
#1. On the home page, you will see your lists.
Click the three dots next to your list.
Click the 'Duplicate' action.
#2. You will see a Duplicate List modal.
- Enter the name of the new list (the list created after the copy)
- Enter the date of the new list.
- Toggle the 'transfer check-in data' checkbox if you want to copy all the check-in data from the source to the new list. E.g. Jill is checked-in on my original list if I want to preserve this information on the copy I will toggle the transfer check-in data check-box on.