Want to check-out participants? You are in the right article.
(Check-out flow on the iPhone behind the desk mode)
(Check-out flow on the Kiosk)
Setup for a new list:
Skip this section if you already have a list created.
When you create a new list, make sure that check-out is allowed.
Setup for an existing list:
- Tap on an existing list from the main screen.
- Tap the (i) icon on the top right corner of the list browser screen.
- You will be taken to the list detail screen shown below.
- Toggle check-out for the list.
- Click on a list from the home screen to be redirected to the participant browser page.
- Click on List Actions > List Details (pencil icon)
- You will be taken to the list detail page.
- Enable 'Allow Check-out' option.
How to check-out on iOS:
Behind the desk mode:
- Tap the checkbox to a participant to check-in.
- After the participant has been checked-in, tap on the checkbox again.
- You will be prompted to check-out the participant.
Tap the checkbox.
Tap the checkbox again after the participant is checked-in to see this modal.
Confirmation of check-out action.
How to check-out on iOS Kiosk:
Note: check-out mode does not work on the 'Profiles' mode, you must be in the 'Lists' mode on the kiosk.
Firstly, enter a participant's name on the kiosk.
The main action button will change to one of the following states:
- Register - The participant is new (i.e. not selected from the drop-down suggestion)
- Check-in - The participant is selected from the drop-down suggestion and is NOT checked-in yet.
- Check-out - The participant is selected from the drop-down suggestion and is currently checked-in on the list.
- Hit the checkout button.
- You will see a check-out confirmation message.